Easy to make ice cream cake requires just 3 ingredients and a blender.
6 frozen bananas
2 Tbs coco powder
2 Tbs maple syrup or honey
1. To freeze bananas, cut into small pieces and freeze in a container or freezer bag. It’s great to have a supply of frozen bananas in the freezer to make quick ice cream and smoothies.
2. Remove bananas from freezer
3. Line a cake tin with baking paper (I recycled a plastic take away container for my cake mould)
4. Place frozen bananas, cacao or coco powder and maple syrup in blender. Blend until smooth.
5. Pour mixture into cake tin
6. Place tin in freezer for at least 4 hours
7. Remove from freezer, flip tin onto plate and tap to remove ice cream cake
8. Decorate with simple berries, coconut or choc chips