Blueberries are rich in anti-oxidants and a powerful protector of cognitive function. Studies have shown blueberries help improve memory.
• ½ very ripe banana
• 1 egg
• 3 Tbsp light coconut milk
• 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
• ½ tsp vanilla extract
• 1 Tbsp coconut flour
• ½ Tbsp granulated stevia
• ¼ tsp cinnamon
• ½ tsp baking soda
• 12 blueberries
1.Grease a large microwave proof mug.
2. In a bowl, mash the banana until smooth and add the egg, coconut milk, coconut oil and vanilla and whisk together and with a fork.
3. Add the coconut flour, stevia, cinnamon, and baking powder and mix well.
4. Stir in the blueberries and pour the mixture into the cup.
5. Microwave for 1½ minutes.
6. Enjoy directly from the mug or tip upside down onto a plate.